Grab The Torch. Change Your Life.
SUMMER INSTITUTE PROGRAM
Our educational Summer Institutes for high school students focuses on leadership, ethics, purpose and philanthropy. The core values of Grab The Torch summer institutes are essential to everyday life skills, college preparedness and professional advancement. The curriculum is delivered by seasoned educators, successful corporate leaders, Grab The Torch alumnae and top consultants in academia, in an interactive environment both in and outside a classroom setting. The program locations are Boston, MA, and Denver, CO. The outdoor leadership and team building programs provide a unique learning environment which creates lifelong friendships and life changing moments.
- Eight day, seven night full immersion program in three thriving, beautiful locations; Boston, MA, Denver, CO and ME.
- Extraordinary range of speakers and panelists, including leaders and entrepreneurs from nonprofit and corporate sectors, who share their personal experiences, journeys and life’s lessons.
- Purposeful urban site visits, workshops and outdoor adventure activities enlighten students to a myriad of opportunities to give back, take action and lead in a responsible, global way.
- Outdoor leadership adventures that emphasize team building skills.
- Living and learning on university campuses obtaining valuable insight into the full college academic experience.
- Interaction with a diverse groups of 20-30 high school students (ages 15-18) from independent, charter, public and international schools from across the US and abroad.
Review the Summer Institute section for additional details on the program.