Each school, youth organization or community-based site that subscribes to Grab The Torch Online will receive:
- Access to Grab The Torch Online program of topic-based learning modules (presented through a Learning Managment System)
- A customized document produced by each student, containing all of their unique responses and action actions in one place. This personal guide can be emailed, printed as a .pdf, and reviewed by, for example, Facilitators, School Counselor’s, Parents, etc.
- A Facilitator’s Guide (providing experiential individual and group activities for facilitators to use with students after they complete each Online module)
- GTT Facilitation Trainer & Coach (GTT staff who will provide initial training for facilitators and follow-up remote support as they implement GTT Online)
- Analytics and reporting of student engagement with the program
- Technical Support (GTT staff who will answer technical questions about accessing modules and assist with any technical problems)
Grab The Torch is a 501 (c)(3) organization committed to public-private partnerships.